Pick up your congress materials
You can pick-up your name badge and congress bag at the Registration desk, before entering the congress.
Opening hours Registration desk:
- Satuday 30 June 2018 08.00 – 19.00 hrs.
- Sunday 01 July 2018 08.30 – 18.00 hrs.
- Monday 02 July 2018 08.30 – 18.00 hrs.
- Tuesday 03 July 2018 08.30 – 18.00 hrs.
- Wednesday 04 July 2018 08.30 – 12.00 hrs
(until 12 March ’18)
Until 1 June ’18
(from 2 June ’18 and on-site)
|ISHAM Members||EUR 425||EUR 525||EUR 625|
|Non – members||EUR 495||EUR 595||EUR 655|
|YISHAM members /Students*||EUR 225||EUR 295||EUR 345|
|Day-registration||EUR 300||EUR 300||EUR 300|
|Convener / speakers||EUR 295||EUR 295||EUR 295|
|Emerging Economy Rate**||EUR 195||EUR 225||EUR 250|
What is included in the registration fee?
Fees for all congress participants include:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Admission to the industrial exhibition
- 3 times lunches
- All coffee breaks
- Final Programme/abstracts
- Welcome Ceremony & Welcome Reception
- Public transport within the city of Amsterdam
* The registration fee for Young ISHAM members included the Young ISHAM evening on Monday 2 July, 2018. Students are asked to provide a proof of status (student card) to the Congress Secretariat by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Emerging Economy Rate is applied to individuals (no group registrations) from low-income and lower-middle-income economies according to the HINARI list (Group A and Group B). Please see detailed information here. Hinari Core Offer includes two groups of countries, areas, or territories (Group A and Group B). Both groups can register for this special rate.
Registration & payment
Registration is possible via this website. Payment can be done online by: creditard (American Express, Mastercard, Visa) or SEPA direct debit.
Group registration is available for groups of 5 participants or more. Please register your group via the button above.
Public transport: 5-day pass
All registered delegates for the main congress will receive a transportation pass when they pick up their name badge. The five-day transportation ticket provides you with unlimited travel on all GVB trams, buses, and metros, both day and night. The ticket becomes valid the first time you check in.
The GVB multi-day ticket provides you with unlimited travel throughout Amsterdam, Plan your journey or visit the website for more information.
Note: your ticket is only valid in GVB metros, trams, and buses. Thus, these are not valid in the regional buses of Connexxion and EBS or on the train
Please click here for an overview of the social events.
Cancellations and refund requests must be submitted in writing to the congress secretariat via email@example.com. Cancellations made before 1 May 2018 will be refunded less 30% to cover administration costs. After this date no refunds will be given. All refunds will be made after the congress.